1.Library: During the winter vacation, the library will open from 8:30 to 17:00(Monday to Friday). It will be closed on weekends and during the Spring Festival (from January 31 to February 6). The service hotline is 87572288.
a. Book Circulation: If your book’s due date was after January 9th, it will be extended until March 7th. If not, the due date will not be extended. Book reservation will be suspended from January 12th to February 15th. Inter-library loan service will be suspend from January 5th to February 15th.
b. Device Rental & Room Booking Service: Service will be suspended during the winter vacation.
c. E-resources Access: Library website and digital resources will be on service as usual. During the winter vacation, all students, faculty and staffs could visit digital resources of library off campus by RVPN by or by CARSI service. To know more details, please go to library website: http://lib.intl.zju.edu.cn-Using the Library-resource off-campus.
2. IT services: During the winter vacation, IT services hotline (87572669) and email (email@example.com) will be available as usual. During the library closing time, IT HelpDesk will temporarily move to Learning & Teaching Building North B223 and the opening time are 8:30-12:00, 13:00-17:30.
3. Campus Services Hub: During the winter vacation, all businesses will be carried out normally from 9:00-16:00, and the service hotline is 87572114.
4. Catering service: From January 15 to February 11, the canteen on the second floor will be closed. The service time of the canteen on the first floor will be adjusted to 7:30-9:00 for breakfast, 11:30-13:00 for lunch and 17:00-18:30 for dinner. Midnight Diner and Lakeview Restaurant will be closed from January 10 to February 11. All the canteens will be open normally from February 12.
5. Shuttle bus service: The shuttle bus will stop running from January 15 to February 11. The early and late shifts will resume on February 12. All shifts will resume on February 13. Please refer to the Campus Operation and Service website or the WeChat account International Campus Operation Center for more information.
6. Medical service: The service time will be adjusted to 8:00-17:00 from January 12. It will be suspended during the Spring Festival (from January 31 to February 6) and resume on February 13. In case of medical needs or emergency during nighttime or closing time, please dial the emergency number 87572120 or 87572235 from Haining People’s Hospital.
7. Express service: The express service will be provided by the Campus Services Hub from January 26 to February 8. At other times, the express service center will be normally open from 8:30 to 18:00. The service hotline is 87572233.
8. Gymnasium: From January 15 to February 11, the gymnasium will be closed while outdoor stadium will be open as usual. For indoor fitness, you may register at the Residential College with your campus card and you can use the facilities of the fitness room in the Residential College.
9. Yuanzheng International Hotel: The business will be suspended during January 12 to February 12.
10. Supermarket: From January 12, the service time will be adjusted to 8:00-17:00. During the Spring Festival (from January 31 to February 6), the service time will be adjusted to 9:00-16:00. The business will resume on February 13.
Office of Campus Operations and Support